Do you want to join a growing, thriving, and patient-first veterinarian practice where you can be actively involved in charting your future? The Kentucky Veterinary Practice Group is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join their clinics.
Do our core values speak to you?
- We build strong relationships with our clients and patients
- We are always responsive to the expressed and unexpressed wishes and needs of our clients and patients.
- We continually seek opportunities to innovate and improve the experience our clients and patients have.
- We own and immediately resolve any concerns.
- We are proud of our professional appearance, language, and behavior.
- We are responsible for uncompromising levels of cleanliness and creating a safe environment.
- We have the opportunity to grow and learn continuously.
- We are involved in the planning of the work that directly affects us.
- We create a work environment of teamwork, friendliness, and service to meet the needs of our clients, patients, and each other.
The Kentucky Veterinary Practice Group, established in 2019, comprises two veterinary clinics, Richmond Road Veterinary Clinic and Tates Creek Animal Hospital. They have served the Central Kentucky area for a combined 70+ years. The mission of KVPG is to ensure Central Kentuckians have access to locally owned veterinary services, whose doctors and staff live in Kentucky, give back to the local community and invest in many team members and resources to make sure your pet is well-cared for and lives a healthy and happy life
We are searching for aspirational veterinarians looking to grow and advance their careers, not just punch a time clock.
- Are you willing to put in time and effort today so that you can live a better life tomorrow?
- Are you willing to be a leader in your local community?
- Do you want to earn the rewards of being highly compensated and high quality of life?
- Can you demand excellence of yourself every day?
- Are you willing to take a risk and bet on yourself?