The Customer Service Representative retains existing clients and attracts potential clients by answering service and pet health-related questions, suggesting information about services needed. This individual will schedule appointments, processes paperwork, maintains medical records, prepares correspondence, greets clients and transports pets to and from exam rooms. A strong commitment to customer satisfaction and a desire to build long-term
relationships is essential.
If you love animals and are committed to providing high-quality care, we hope you’ll apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Greet clients warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Open and maintain client and patient medical records by recording account information
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Schedule appointments
- Transports pets to and from exam rooms
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Communication skills: Customer Service Representative must communicate with doctors, customers, and other staff. They must also communicate kindly with owners of ill or injured pets.
- Physical strength: They must be able to lift and handle animals easily.
- Problem-solving skills: Customer Service Representative needs to be able to consider all of the available information and draw valid conclusions about an animal’s condition.