Duties & Responsibilities
- Walking dogs
- Feeding dog and cat boarders
- Medicating dog and cat boarders
- Cleaning cages
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Communication skills: Kennel Attendants must communicate with doctors, customers, and other staff. They must also communicate kindly with owners of ill or injured pets.
- Physical strength: They must be able to lift and handle animals easily.
- Problem-solving skills: Kennel Attendants need to be able to consider all of the available information and draw valid conclusions about an animal’s condition.
- Compassion: Kennel Attendants must treat animal patients kindly and also give kindness to the pets’ owners.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible schedule