Our locally-owned small animal clinic seeks an experienced and highly reliable veterinarian to join our practice. We focus on preventive medicine for dogs and cats, as well as diagnostic workup and surgical intervention, both elective and otherwise. We also offer high-level dental care, digital radiography, and an in-house laboratory. We’re looking for an experienced veterinarian who wants to work in a friendly and supportive atmosphere. Applicants must work well with other dedicated professionals and be committed to providing top-quality care and service.
If you love animals and are committed to providing high-quality care, we hope you’ll apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Examine and treat animals during the day by appointment
- Cultivate positive relationships with clients and their animals through regular communication and excellent record-keeping
- Prioritize traumatic injuries and serious illnesses to ensure that all animals receive time-sensitive care
- Educate clients on the importance of vaccinations, heartworm treatments, flea and tick treatments, and other aspects of preventive care
- Perform or assist with surgeries
- Train new veterinary assistants and other members of the support staff
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Working knowledge of digital radiography
- Dedication to long-term employment with our clinic
- Friendly, helpful personality
- Surgical proficiency preferred